Friday, October 19, 2007

Roman Forum, Campidoglio, Pantheon, Il Gesu, and The Spanish Steps

Ciao ciao! So I didn't go to Cinque Terre yesterday, because I didn't get to bed until 3 AM, and I would have had to wake up at 5 AM in order to make my train... not happening. So I rescheduled my Cinque Terre trip to this coming Monday. That said, my PARIS TRIP looms! I'm leaving for the airport in 2 hours with Amy. We're going to have a blast, and everything's still a surprise to her, so I'm very excited! We have internet at the place we're staying, so I'll be able to update at night.

So, yesterday, instead of going to Cinque Terre, I went to the Roman Forum, the Campidoglio, The Pantheon, and Il Gesu, a church near the capitol building in Rome. Also, today I went to the Spanish Steps as a quick day trip before coming back here to blog and packing up for Paris. So it's now 2:35 PM, and I need to get back to my place and pack up for Paris. I'll upload the 24 (yeah, that's right, there's 24) pictures of the things I listed in this blog once I arrive at the hotel in Paris tonight. So you have a big picture entry to look forward to later on. Until then, I'll be flying through the skies. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bonjour mon ami. How is Paris? Look forward to seeing your pics of pantheon etc. when you have time to post. Probably once you read this it shall be Oct 20 in PAris...Happy Birthday to you and Amy!
Love,
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Generic Drugs Listing http://efloridamortgagegroup.com/ - phentermine 37.5 in stock If you do not feel hungry then you usually will not want eat, and if you are not hungry you will not snack either. [url=http://efloridamortgagegroup.com/]cheap phentermine without prescription[/url]